* Brushy Mountain wanted to contact local Bee Clubs and associations with information on their upcoming Field Day on June 24th, 2017 from 9:00am - 5:00pm. It is the most thorough beekeeping event Brushy Mountain Bee Farm has ever hosted and we cannot be more excited about it!
* The Field Day will be a full day of beekeeping seminars and hands-on workshops that bring together some of the best and brightest beekeepers and honey bee researchers throughout the nation. We are honored to have David Mendes and Jennifer Tsuruda join us at our Moravian Falls, NC branch to provide their unique and knowledgeable approaches to beekeeping. You can learn more about them in their bios at the bottom of the email.
* We are not just excited about having our guest speakers involved, but inviting local beekeepers of varying experience levels to come and, not only learn together, but to be able to share their own experiences and knowledge. Our retail store will be open during Field Day, but we will have fewer representatives managing our phone lines due to the work demands of Field Day.
* Tickets for Field Day are only $40.00 per person and includes full day access to the event, refreshments & a catered lunch. Tickets may be purchased by calling our customer service line at 1-800-BEESWAX or via our website as Catalog # 485 (if purchased online make sure you purchase a ticket for the NC location. Tickets will not be accepted outside their designated location).
* If you or any of your members have any questions regarding Field Day please contact us at 1-800-BEESWAX or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you.
* Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on Field Day!