* The next regular meeting of the ACBA has been changed to TUESDAY, JULY 11, because the regularly scheduled date of July 13th conflicts with the opening of the NCSBA meeting/centennial celebration in Winston Salem.
* The meeting will be held as usual in the conference room of the Ashe County Extension Office at 7 PM...everyone is welcome to come earlier to mingle and to get some of Maggie McClelland's delicious goodies :)
* Jim Miles of 7 Stands will discuss queen-rearing the old-fashioned way.
* Jim is currently planning an optional hands-on class for a small fee; date(s) will be determined based on availability of queen cells and the weather. Check back to this site for information, when available.
* All ACBA meetings are held at the Ashe County Agricultural Center Office, located at 134 Government Center Drive in Jefferson, NC.